Monday, February 20, 2017

Celebrating Birthdays with the Greeting Farm

I promised to be better about updating this blog, so here I am, just about a week after my last post. Yay, me (throwing arms up in the air)!

So, I went to a crop last Saturday. It's the crop to benefit Soldier's Angels. I go with my Aunt Connie and our friend, Angela. I came armed with my list of cards I needed to make for next month. I even managed to knock out most of them (I'm having a party for myself over here!).

Two cards I needed are for the same day; a birthday for twins. Virginia and Gianna came into my life 5 or 6 years ago. They're turning 11 this year. Though they may look alike, these two girls are so different! Therefore, I made their cards differently, too. Wanna see?

If you said "no", we'll, too late! Here they are:

As always, thanks for stopping by! I hope your day turns out to be fabulous and crafty.

1 comment:

Tracy S said...

Both are adorable. I love the teddy theme throughout the first one. You colored her so cute! The second card I am totally in love with. I LOVE her fun pink hair, the seahorse and keep!! Your embellishments never disappoint. Your creations inspire me to be brave with my embellishments.